HOW IT WORKS
HOW IT WORKS
1st May 2019
Enter your business, product or employee for an ERT Award using our simple and free online entry form. This year we’ve introduced some new categories for both retailers and manufacturers, take a look at our Categories & Criteria page for more information.
Entries Deadline Extended
8th June 2019
All entries submitted will be rigorously checked to ensure they meet the necessary criteria before they proceed to the decision-making stage.
Judging Day for Retailer Awards
11th June 2019
All of the great entries that you’ve written will be reviewed by our expert panel of judges.
Voting Opens for Manufacturer/Supplier Categories
18th June 2019
For the first time, this year retailers will have an opportunity to vote for the manufacturers/suppliers that make a difference to them. All votes are subject to meeting criteria.
1st August 2019
All retailer votes for the manufacturer categories will be independently verified to ensure Terms & Conditions* have been adhered to. A shortlist in each category will then be announced.
5th August 2019
The shortlist for each category will be announced prior to the event. Don’t forget to book your tickets!
ERT Awards 2019 & Turning Point Live!
7th October 2019
Winners will be announced at the prestigious ERT Awards 2019. Join hundreds of like-minded professionals for a day of networking and celebrations, with a drinks reception and three-course meal.
*Terms & Conditions of Voting
- Only retailers from the industry may take part – any other votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (10+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a retailer.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.