ERT Awards Supporting Information
best new product – Small Domestic Appliances
Samsung Jet 90 Pro, Samsung
The Samsung Jet 90 Pro targets consumer demand for suction power from their cordless vacuum cleaners to match that of corded units. Using Samsung’s Digital Inverter Motor and Jet 90 Pro Cyclone System, the Samsung Jet 90 Pro delivers up to 200W* of suction power, resulting in maximised efficiency and convenience for consumers.
Underlining its commitment to caring for the health and safety of consumers, Samsung has developed the a 5-layer HEPA filtration system for the product, which captures 99.999% of dust particles and allergens keeping them from escaping back into the air.
Samsung is committed to forward-thinking technology – pushing the boundaries of performance, quality and innovation, while keeping the customer in mind.
The Samsung Jet 90 Pro’s 5 Layered HEPA filtration system minimizes the dust that escapes back out through the exhaust during cleaning. Firstly, the vacuum’s main cyclone separates large dust particles, while the metal mesh grille filter separates smaller particles. The Jet 90 Pro Cyclone and micro filter then catch even finer dust particles, and finally, an ultrafine dust filter traps 99.999% of micro dust including 0.3~10µm sized particles and allergens that are prone to escaping from traditional vacuums.
The Samsung Jet 90 Pro’s Clean Station further features an Anti-Dust Emitting Structure that prevents ultrafine dust from being released back into the air while emptying the dustbin. Additionally, innovative Air Pulse Technology works to regularly oscillate air around the vacuum’s bin to remove trapped dust and the stubborn particles.
The unique Digital Inverter Motor also maintains a high level of energy efficiency to sustain the vacuum’s suction power of up to 200W.
SAMSUNG JET 90 PRO KEY FEATURES
Samsung Jet 90 Pro includes a wealth of innovative features to provide a deep and thorough clean and enhanced user experience.
• Keeping the house clean is no effortless task, and therefore the Samsung Jet 90 Pro has been designed to comprehensively get the job done whilst keeping fine household dust out of the air of the home with its 5 Layered HEPA filtration system.
Hygienic Dustbin Disposal
• Users can easily remove the device’s dustbin and wash it out after emptying, to remove any lingering dust. The internal rotating drum located by the head of the vacuum cleaner is also detachable so with just one click, users can fully clean the vacuum for its next run.
200W Suction Power:
• Users can vacuum worry-free thanks to the Digital Inverter Motor that consistently maintains a high level of energy efficiency to sustain the vacuum’s suction power of up to 200W. Even towards the end of a charge, the Jet 90 Pro Cyclone’s system remains powerful minimizing the loss of suction, with its 9 separate cyclones.
• With a high-capacity battery that lasts 60 minutes on a full charge and is replaceable; with a spare battery, users of the Samsung Jet 90 Pro can take advantage of up to 120 minutes of power for a longer clean .
• When it comes to charging, the vacuum’s 2-in-1 Charging Station allows users to choose between two options; wall-mounted or free-standing so it can be placed anywhere around the house.
No More Fine Dust: The Revolutionary Clean Station
• The Samsung Jet 90 Pro’s Clean Station features an Anti-Dust Emitting Structure that prevents ultrafine dust from being released back into the air while emptying the dustbin. Additionally, with the Air Pulse Technology, it regularly oscillates air around the vacuum’s bin to remove trapped dust and the stubborn particles are then collected in a 2-liter dust bag inside the device – which only need to be replaced once every few months.
Intuitive Design, At A Glance
• Despite the extensive technology and powerful cleaning solutions featured in the Samsung Jet 90 Pro, the device maintains a lightweight body weighing in at just 1.66kg, ensuring a strain-free cleaning experience.
• Additionally, with just one glance at the Samsung Jet 90 Pro’s intuitive, integrated digital display users can check the remining battery on the device, check for any blockages and look at how the vacuum’s brush is faring.
Tools for Any Surface
• The Samsung Jet 90 Pro comes fully equipped with three motorized brush options to suit multiple surface types around the home, making it easy to access each and every tricky shelf or crevice. All brushes are detachable ensuring they can be switched out in just one simple click.
• The basic Turbo Action brush – perfect for carpets, but can be used on any floor surface, with a 180-degree swivel head for easy manoeuvrability
• The Spinning Sweeper brush – features dual spinning wet pads for mopping
• Moving from floors to furniture has also been made easier; with x4 different surface area tools:
• Combination Tool – covers large areas
• Flex Tool – made for hard-to-reach areas
• Long Reach Crevice Tool – used for small spaces
• Mini Motorized Tool – picks up dust and pet fur from sofas and beds
The Samsung Jet 90 Pro range has achieved some great success and many positive recommendations from media.
“It was simple to use and scored top marks in all of our pick-up tests, whether cleaning hard floors, carpets, or pet hair. Not only does it have three power levels, but it also comes with a selection of useful tools.” Good Housekeeping, 23rd April 2020
“If you want one device to vacuum and clean your floors, there’s nothing else quite like this versatile vacuum. With the Powerstick Jet With Spinning Sweeper, Samsung has one of the most practical vacuum cleaners that money can buy.” Trusted Reviews, 6th April 2020
“Samsung’s new Jet Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner will help you smash the spring clean.” Stuff, 24th March 2020
“Best cordless vacuum cleaner for super powerful suction: a multifunctional model with all the power but half the noise.” Real Homes, 5th May 2020
1 Based on internal testing of the suction power at the inlet of the non-motorized tool, using Max mode, in accordance with the IEC62885-2 Cl. 5.8 standard.
2 Based on internal testing, using Max mode, in accordance with the IEC62885-2 Cl. 5.11 standard.
3 Sold separately
4 *Stated run time applies to the minimum power level with a non-motorised tool attached. **An extra battery will be sold separately.