ERT Awards Supporting Information
best new product – Major Domestic Appliances
Freestanding 8 kg washing machine (NSWM 863C W UK), Hotpoint
The Hotpoint freestanding 8 kg washing machine (NSWM 863C W UK), launched in November 2019, has been developed to care for clothes and effectively remove even the most stubborn every day stains without requiring pre-treatment.
The Anti Stain 40ᵒ programme is a dedicated cycle that effectively tackles the most widespread every day stains, without requiring the user to pre-treat their laundry. The Anti Stain 40ᵒ programme automatically adjusts the temperature of the wash and activates intelligent Digital Motion Technology, which achieves up to 10 different drum rotations to optimise the performance of the detergent. This function works to specifically treat and eliminate the most common household stains, improving the overall performance of the wash, while protecting and caring for laundry.
To add a final touch of care to laundry, the appliance features the brand new Extra Touch button, enabling the user to select a rapid wash, or to add steam, at the touch of a button. Pushing the Extra Touch button once activates the Rapid Option, which can reduce the length of the wash by up to 50 per cent*, while guaranteeing optimal performance. By simply pushing the Extra Touch button twice, the Steam Hygiene function is initiated, activating a 20 minute steam cycle. The Steam Hygiene function injects freshness into clothes naturally, purifying laundry while eliminating up to 99.9 per cent of the most common bacteria.
The Hotpoint 8 kg washing machine (NSWM 863C W UK) benefits from an efficient ‘A+++’ energy rating and boasts a stylish and contemporary design. What’s more, the appliance further features a brand new user interface with digital control panel and mechanical dial, making operation both smooth and intuitive, and maximising ease of use.
Further features and benefits of the Hotpoint freestanding 8 kg washing machine (NSWM 863C W UK):
• Woolmark programme cares for woollens with a delicate wash programme that ensures a perfect clean, whilst protecting the softness of the fibres of the garment
• Anti-Allergy programme uses a combination of high temperature technology and extra rinses to neutralise and remove 99.9 per cent of major allergens including dust mites and pollen
• Additional wash programmes include Synthetics, Rapid 30′, Duvets, Delicates, Rinse + Spin, Spin + Drain, Cotton, Eco Cotton, Baby, Shirts, White and Mix
• Finished in white and featuring a fresh and contemporary design
• Variable spin speed with a maximum speed of up to 1600 rpm in the cottons programme
• Also available in three additional capacities including 7 kg (NSWM 743U W UK), 9 kg (NSWM 943C W UK) and 10 kg (NSWM 1043C W UK)
Hotpoint is passionate about manufacturing products with performance and design excellence, that provide flexibility and sustainable innovation and technology. Designed to protect and care for consumers’ clothes and laundry, the washing machine (NSWM 863C W UK) is a perfect example of this. Thanks to its series of dedicated and innovative features, such as the new Extra Touch button and Anti Stain 40ᵒ programme, consumers can benefit from an outstanding, yet gentle, cleaning performance meaning that they are now able to remove even the most stubborn household stains, while caring for their clothes
Notes for editor:
* The % will vary according to load & programme selected.